View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Before I go for your suggestions, since I have a week old backup of the database, is it sensible to use it to replace the corrupted one (to salvage my annotations on sideloaded books), or would I be making things worse?
At this point you have nothing to lose by trying the backup. If it works great. If it doesn't you're looking at a factory reset or sign-in/out which is where you are now. The only risk is that it's possible that their could be corruption in the backup so that is waiting for a final trigger to manifest, so it may work for a bit and land you back where you are.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote