View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #91
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordCountess View Post
Stargirl is among my favorites. For teen girls it's one of the most beautiful books they could come across.

I also quite enjoyed 'The Series of Unfortunate Events' books. I read them when I was in fourth grade and then again later in life. I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie (but I think all readers have that problem).
Yep, there hasn't been a movie based on a book that can really compare to the book itself I don't think. The imagination of the reader is so much more vivid than any special effect can be and since 1 page of script = one minute of film time if they included everything from a book, like for example 'Gone With The Wind' in the screenplay not only would it probably cost far to much to make but it would take far too long to watch it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote