View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #23
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
You have to check the news; they usually give a notice that it will be available on a certain day at a certain time. When they offered the 2nd batch in Canada, I was in front of my PC 20 minutes before they opened the gates hammering the F5 button and managed to bag one. It sold out in 5 minutes, so you have to be quick.
Oh, yeah, I check tech blogs and google news as well.
Please, if anyone hears anything next, could you post in this thread? I am having nightmares that the next availibility will be over the minute after I find out.

That F5 key ... That's what I did for 30 mins when the original iPad 3G became available for preorder. The Nexus4 s even more elusive than that one ever was!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote