View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #32
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
On the subject of iTunes and Windows - I haven't had much trouble either, but I do know this - using Apple products on Windows is about the same as using Microsoft's products on Apple. They both try to force their native APIs onto an alien system with mixed results at best.

The other basic problem that some Windows users have with Apple products is that they are used to having to configure everything and have come to assume that that is what they want. Something that eliminates customization in order to make things easier just frustrates them.

(I say this as someone who has Windows 7 already installed on his Macbook.)

You pay attention to what something is rather than demanding that it behave the way you think it should. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by mwheinz; 10-15-2009 at 03:51 PM.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote