Thread: Avoid Kindles
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:11 AM   #3
The CB
Enthusiast
The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The CB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by robynmau View Post
Hi All

When I started getting problems I checked the forum out for advice and followed the instructions provided [a to those in the know], but it didn't solve the issues, so I resorted to calling Amazon.
I assume then you read about the K3 original cover (not lighted) issue? I am repeating this because many people didn't know about this issue. I was one of them untill a friend told me. 15 months ago they were still selling them and now is just right time for hooks on cover to loose their finish and start making problems.

Last edited by The CB; 11-14-2012 at 03:15 AM.
The CB is offline   Reply With Quote