View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #12
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Nyn - If you go from a view with a restiction to one without, I would expect that you must set a restriction of "blank" on the one without and tick the "apply restriction" for it, to force the previous restriction to be removed.

I did it this way because if a user manually set a restriction, then wanted to change columns (using a view that had no restriction set) I didn't want it "always" cleared unless they explicitly did so as I described above.

Or are you experiencing something else?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote