View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:37 AM   #5
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiru View Post
I would request GRiker and Kovid to incorporate kindle cover solution to Calibre. i tried above method but its tedious to implement for each book in library.
Unfortunately this is not easily implemented due to Apple's 'walled garden' philosophy. The necessary directories are not visible programatically through iTunes, which is why using iPhone Explorer is necessary.

If a means of accessing the 3rd party directories in the iDevice becomes available, I will discuss with Kovid how we might implement sideloading. In the meantime, the only option is the manual approach.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote