View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Personally, I'd prefer a bigger capacity battery and a lighter reader, but since physics are unlikely to change on a local basis, I'm screwed...

OTOH, I'd be open to easily user replaceable batteries or the like. But, I'm pretty sure the boys at Kobo like most other ereader designers did their homework and figured battery life is pretty much on the high side, and that the relatively small income from being able to swap batteries out would not offset the profit lost on people who stick with the older unit longer.

Let's just be happy that there is a plug on the battery which makes it a little easier for the more adventurous to replace a battery without warming up the old soldering iron.

Last edited by TechniSol; 02-20-2013 at 01:48 AM.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote