Thread: Vaporware
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt View Post
Most of the items listed by the posters were netbooks, and, you can order anything but when will it be delivered?
I noticed in passing that Plastic Logic has now stopped taking online orders.

I'm talking real tablets and, leaving aside the Archos A5IT which I have and is a real POS [go to archosfans.com to see the number of dissatisfied users] I still only see the IPad
Don't forget the iPad (iTablet and all it's other guessed at names) was vaporware for many many years. As were many other devices. In some ways it still is because it is not the OSX running devices many people thought they were going to get.

If a lot of the devices we have been getting exited about aren't in place this time next year, then you'll get fewer arguments about them being vaporware (see the Readius).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote