View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Wild View Post
K1 will be obsolete before long. Go for the K2! Then again, if you are one of those who would prefer an analog TV, 8-track (with quadraphonic sound) and a Ford Pinto...well then a K1 is for you. Just joking! Do the eanie-meanie-minie-moe thing...or Magic 8-Ball!
Seriously, the K2 and DX share many features -- and can use the same accessories - like the charging cable. And have similar menus of features.

The K1 is perfectly functional - but if I was Amazon - what is my motivation to continue developing/updating its firmware, supplying replacements for damaged units, etc. And if I am a developer, what is my motivation to continue making accessories or software apps to enhance its use? If this is a major monetary purchase for you, for the long run, the K2 is probably the better choice.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote