View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #107
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I WANT the Roku for $39! With my luck, it is certain to be a lightning deal while I am away from my computer.

I have a question about Amazon streaming video pricing. I understand the rules about ebooks and how some publishers don't allow discounts. Is it the same for video rentals and/or downloads? In the past I have purchased DVD sets from Amazon's holiday deals, but now I would prefer not to have the DVDs and just stream them. Are the downloads ever going to show up in the deals? I'm looking for things like Homeland!

eP

No Agency for Videos. Amazon is always giving out Credits for the store now and then. They each weekend have deals on instant videos. I just got a $3 credit from my Kindle Special offers which I use to buy a episode of a TV Show I was interesting in.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote