View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #18
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
exactly. all the information. the blogosphere is more about impressions than information and the impressions tend to support predetermined conclusions. it would not surprise me to learn that pogue stopwatched a few pages before finding one that supported his hope that the fire was slower than his ipad.

i believe this is why microsoft and amazon do not pre-release products to reviewers. despite sour reviews, windows 7 and the kindle fire did well. with its generous return policy, amazon let all of its customers test drive the fire and a lot of us liked it a lot.

I think this could have been filmed at the NYTimes.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote