View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 01:28 PM   #10
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I wonder how complete it is. I was looking at Eric Frank Russell, and I noticed that a number of shorter works were missing, even making allowance for several short story collections that were renewed. Not included, or public domain? Just curious....
You might query NESFA Press about Russell. They've been returning a fair bit of Russell to print. I have a story collection called _Major Ingredients_ and a novel collection called _Entities_ here. They could likely give you more information about the copyright status.

http://www.nesfa.org/press/
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote