View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #10
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIPG View Post
Hello Sergey,
My question was more related to the SDK you used for compilation of both versions (are they different?), or the differences in the .cfg file (the path for the files are not now in it, ...).
Hi!

SDK was the same. I've built the universal SDK for all the Onyx Boox models.

There are no absolute paths in pbchess.cfg of 1.2.4 version because I've made pbchess installation path-independent. You can install it into another directory (not ROOT/pbchess). You also can install both pbchess versions now: 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 (into another folder).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIPG View Post
I am sorry, but I have no more information that can help. Do you want me to carry out any other specific check to investigate?.
Our further steps:

1. Download the file:
http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/files/onyx/ls.oar
copy to your book and run it. It will make your file system listing into ls.oar.txt file (in the same directory where you put ls.oar file). Please send me ls.oar.txt file;
2. Download the file:
http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/files/...bchess.dbg.oar
copy to your book and run it. This file contains an absolute path to pbchess.oar. You should correct it if you installed pbchess 1.2.4 in other directory (not "ROOT/pbchess"). It will provide some diagnostic information why program doesn't run into pbchess.dbg.oar.txt file (in the same directory where you put pbchess.dbg.oar file) Please send me pbchess.dbg.oar.txt file.

My email is vlasovsoft@mail.ru

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 03-14-2012 at 04:54 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote