View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
It would be nice if Amazon could help and maybe they can, or maybe for privacy reasons they can't.

I once found a bag with newly purchased goos and a credit card receipt with the full number on it. I called both the store and the credit card company and was told that there was nothing they could do.

I called the police and reported it, much to their annoyance I gathered, and an add in the paper (free) but no one claimed it.

And I totally agree with JSWolf, the proper action was to turn it into the lost and found instead of seekig attention and acclaim from the media..

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote