View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriana View Post
Hi,

I glanced around and didn't see this mentioned; forgive me if it's a double-post.

I view my library by date, and the last few days it's been using date created/modified instead of date added (which it has done reliably since now). It doesn't seem to be every book, but enough so that it's problematic.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance if you can help.
There are 3 standard date columns (1 is not shown by default):

Date: the date the record ({id}) was created
Published: Doh! When published
Modified: Last_Modified timestamp

If you click a column header, it should sort in the indicated direction. A previous column sort biases the sort of the same values

BTW this seems to still be working on XP Calibre 0.9.15
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote