Thread: Troubleshooting Audible account and Amazon account
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
What a strange lie for them to tell a customer. Did you log into Audible with your Amazon account or did you have a separate audible account? The former would make a lot of sense of your situation since your audible account IS basically your Amazon account.

Yep. Just checked. The newest CC I've added to my Amazon account has shown up in my Audible account. I don't worry about it too much. Conversely, the audible audiobooks I've bought show up in my Kindle Library on my Amazon account page. Because the accounts are linked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I'd cancel the credit card and get a new one.
That won't work. It will still be on both. Look at DiapDealer's post (emphasis mine).

Is it possible to just cancel audible? Or does every Amazon account have a audible linked? Or does that remove Amazon as well?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote