View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #21500
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I truly don't understand the no eBook restriction. That seems silly if they're willing to let you bring in a paper book. Ah, well. You can stick out 7 days, regardless.

Finishing up my Anniversary Breakfast Blend. I think I'll have a mug of Pride of the Port next in solidarity.

I missed where she said no ebooks, but it is probably because you can use an e-reader to carry data in/out that they probably do no want happening.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote