View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #20
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzaHukka View Post
Not really, moderators, please don't ban me for saying this, but the Kindle no longer connects to Whispernet Proxies when roaming. Try it yourself, buy the Kindle in your home country, take the SIM out, put it in your iPads or PS Vitas, it works, I assure you. Just set the [Mod: details deleted] and your good to go. I know someone who uses the 3G for over 6 months, and uses it to check emails in Singapore (I think, or another Asian country where internet is expensive) and it works fine!
Your grammar is a bit unclear. The plural on "iPads" and "Vitas" could be interpreted as "sim belong to iPad" or "sim belonging to Vita" (and "it in" could be a typo for "in" or "into"). Or it could mean that you ARE using the kindle sim in another device.

If you are suggesting using amazon's bandwidth (which they purchase for real money from the cellphone carriers) in a non-kindle device, that is clearly theft of service, and we will not provide assistance for such activities.

Last edited by pdurrant; 09-22-2012 at 10:11 AM.