View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Ok, in terms of the 'library' feature, I want to see a 'return item' function (including deleting it from my account's cloud storage). Again, to eliminate dependence on a computer and ADE to accomplish this.

True, Overdrive Media Console for iOS doesn't offer a 'return item' function, either. But Bluefire does.

More critically, how do I delete a library item from my iFlowReader bookshelf? Once it expires, there's no reason for it to be there. There is 'hide', but that's not adequate for 3rd party content in general, and certainly not for items I can't read.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote