View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #38
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster View Post
Do you think you are up for adding another feature to this recipe i.e to mark downloaded posts as read? Assuming more people then just me would like to see that happen.
I'm willing to put it on my todo list, if you'll read the Google API and figure out how to mark downloaded posts as read. Ideally, some pseudocode would be great. This recipe is tough for me to work on as I don't use GR. I looked at the recipe results that are supposed to be "working" with the new code, and to be honest, I couldn't even tell if they were what you were supposed to get.

I should warn that my todo list has a few things on it and I'm really slow. I only tackled this because it looked easy (Ha!), and I was one of the few people who'd already written a recipe that changed headers. (I'm still trying to figure out why my first header control method failed. I went back and tested my earlier recipe with both header control methods, and both worked. I don't yet know why only the second one worked for Google Reader.)
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote