Thread: ePub 2.0.1?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by quillaja View Post
I know the working group for 2.0.1 finished in April or May. Has their recommendations been accepted? Is ePub now on version 2.0.1? I can't find any information on the IDPF website to indicate or confirm this. Does anyone know?
Even if it was approved as the new standard for ePub, it would matter not at all. The ePub standard is only as up-to-date as the earliest version of ADE out in the wild. And that means until Sony updates ADE on the 500, 505, 300, 600, & 700, that's the version of ADE all ePub eBooks have to be compatible with. And I have no idea about other companies and their ADE versions or plans to update.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote