View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #21975
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
So I'm home again. £505 for the tyres (yes, TYRES!!!) and alignment, and booked in for new brakes on Tuesday, a futher £440. Just what I need right after Christmas.
Ouch. I have been told by my brother that tires and brakes are something that will be in my future. I am not looking forward to that time and have started to put away a little cash here and there, just to be ready when the time comes and make sure it won't hurt so much.

Betty - is your shoulder feeling better today? Maybe when you aren't moving and lifting so much it will improve?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote