View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #14309
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^^What do you have left for the alphabet challenge?

For Dazrin, the 1960s is such a great decade for books. It's probably just my general aesthetic that fits well with it, but some options would be the ones I read from the 1960s this year: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, God Bless You Mr. Rosewater, Rabbit Run, and R is for Rocket.

Currently, I'm reading Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane and The Madness of Hallen by Russell Meek.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote