View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
djchapple
djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Finding and using Kindle Collections Plugin

I have used Calibre to install the "Kindle Collections" plugin. Using "Preferences", "Get Plugins..." I installed the plug and I have verified that the plugin has been installed.

When the Kindle is not attached to the laptop I can see a small box called "Kindle Collections. This box is on a line on its own just below the grey top line showing "calibre -ll Calibre Library ll" and the line containing icons, the first two being "add books" and edit "metadata".

If I click on the box labelled "Kindle Collections" I am told that I must first attach the Kindle. When I attach the Kindle the box labelled "Kindle Collections" disappears.

What can I do to overcome this odd behavior?

I have only just started using Kindle and I hope to use this plugin to simplify the setting up of Kindle Collections,
djchapple is offline   Reply With Quote