View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Phone Disk - free till Dec 2010

Free application (till Dec 1 2010) for Mac or PC. Makes your ipod/ iphone/ iPad look like a disk. Mentioned by TidBits people, who have some cred.

Looks worthwhile to download now, even if you don't yet have a need for it.
My question now -- WHERE do I properly put a file, to have it accessed by an app that wants it? For instance, I have two epub files that I haven't managed to get INTO any app willing to open them. Can someone figure out what the directory structure is, etc, and where I would drop those files?
Deb

from TidBITS#1041/23-Aug-2010

**Phone Disk Browses iOS Devices for Free Through 1 December 2010** --
For those who want direct access to their iOS device's filesystem,
Macroplant is making their Phone Disk utility available for free
through 1 December 2010. Phone Disk lets you mount your device like
any other disk and copy files to and from it, without any need for
jailbreaking. You can even copy files into app directories by
clicking the Phone Disk menu bar icon and choosing the desired app
from the Change Connection Root submenu.

<http://www.macroplant.com/phonedisk/>

Read/post comments

<http://db.tidbits.com/article/11532#comments>

(none yet, when I looked)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote