View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #9
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Been there, done that!

I know what you mean. I find it a pain if I have to read a paper book. The annoyance of having to try to keep it open, no way to prop it up and still be able to read, cutting my fingers on the pages...

Only when I have absolutely no choice, I'll read a paper book (for example, Amber, I'd love to read it, but it's not in ebook format, sadly...)
I am the same. I never realised how annoying paper books could be until I started reading ebooks on a good reader

It's so easy to just switch it on and start reading.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote