View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrikberggren View Post
We're aiming to be more than just your average reader. With Readmill you can store all your ebooks for free, share highlights & recommendations with friends and much more. For this to be possible we need to establish an account for every user and for this we've chosen email or FB.
Frankly, that would put me off using it. I don't doubt that you will respect your customers' privacy, but I've a natural aversion to giving that information when there is no essential reason to do so.

It looks like a very nice app, but I'm not at all interested in the social aspects of it. Have you considered making that optional?

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote