View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
Dhevi
Zealot
Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S3, Nexus 7.2
From what is presently there for the android app, this has the potential to become my preferred ereader app.

What I would like to end up seeing is the ability to search for books in my library (be it on-device books or online library), Rating, creating collections, and importing the books to my library on device, (but not having to have a copy made to the readmill folder.

I'll have to keep an eye on this app.
Dhevi is offline   Reply With Quote