View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I had CM9 running for a while on the EMMC of the NookColor and it became too slow, so I went back to CM7. Also some features were not working; but by all means, give it a try on the SD (you've got nothing to lose) and see what you think of it - CM10 may be better than CM9 was.
I just installed the CM10 alpha on my NC today, and so far it's much better than CM9, mainly due to hardware graphics acceleration. I'd fallen back on CM7, too, because CM9 was slowing, hanging, and even spontaneously rebooting.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote