View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Post Sideload into Newspapers?

I was wondering if there is any way to have books slide loaded onto the Glo to show up in the newspaper section instead of the books section?

I often put on ePubs from Instapaper, which are just a collection of articles, or Calibre-created ePubs of our local news site. It'd be much nicer to have these show up in that section instead of mashed into all my books.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote