View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #60
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Reboot Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Same here, I have focused all my attention on my KG. Never thought to check the Touch, My father has a touch but currently his version does not allow update to 2.1.4 as yet.

Regards

Jack
The first time I noticed the problem, I thought it might be an issue with the number of books on my KT (about 1.7GB used) but it seems to happen even with 100 books the SD card. The same books on the main memory work without an issues I've seen.

Oddly, once in a while the reboot does not happen. It seems to depend on how long the KT has been sleeping but otherwise I really saw no pattern on the limited (3) number of KTs I got to play with.

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote