View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:00 AM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
Thanks! ...
You are welcome!

I wanted to do a "one button click" someday (like you announce awhile back before you took a sabbatical from here), but I got more interested in seeing how fast I could push the eink. My video player does perceptually smooth animation even on a K3 (amazingly, at only 7FPS, due to it not being a light-emitting display). That, and I have spent the VAST majority of my time answering posts and helping noobs. After frustration with people who cannot RTFM because it was too deeply buried, I started the Kindle Master Index sticky, to help noobs and devs alike, and silver18 summarized the "simple debricking method" into a PDF file ("small debricking guide for noobs"), which is in the Tools index. The topical Indexes to this forum are wikis (so anybody can add to them), and they have taken on a "life of their own" now (after a bit of coaxing and pleading on my part), mostly due to knc1 giving them some "style". Hopefully the indexes will save us from having to answer the same old worn-out questions over and over and over...

It may seem strange, but I also want animation and video games that can be loaded and run from USB Downloader mode, for those who do not want to modify their kindle in any way.

I am looking forward to becoming an active member of your project.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-02-2012 at 07:34 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote