View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Swedish Pizzerias

When I biked along most of Sweden (Ystad to Lulea) last summer, there was one thing pretty much every town, no matter how tiny, had in common: a local pizzeria.

And without fail the pizzas these places would serve were absolutely delicious. I don't keep track or anything, but if I was able to make a top 10 pizza list, I suspect 9 slots would be taken up by Swedish pizzas.

The thin crust was perfect. The sauce was perfect. And while unusual at times (thin steak and bearnaise sauce comes to mind) the toppings were top notch as well.

I'd recommend a trip to Sweden just to taste the pizzas.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote