View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
How many collections do you have?

For some reason, I had this weird idea that all the collections had to fit on one screen. Last night, I did some re-ordering and now have more than one screen. But I am much happier. I had some collections before that had upwards of 200 books (I was categorizing by source) so they certainly were not helpful in filtering what I wanted to read! Now that I had subdivided some of those (and moved all the magazine back issues onto the iPad so I can read them during school breaks) I am much happier. I now have about 15 collections: by source, and then a few author collections for those where there are a lot of books. So, other Kindle owners, how many collections for you?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote