View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
This was added as a result of the Firmware upgrade, I noticed this immediately. However I always thought this meant "main storage". Hmm but memory stick makes more scene.

For me I have a Secure Disk and All of my collections say either "SD" or "MS". Proir to the upgrade they where either "SD" or blank.

I have created collections using both calibre and SONY eLibrary and both cause the collection to show up with an "MS" if they are created in the main storage space.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote