View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #19
leeper
Enthusiast
leeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texanleeper might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Well adding MTP support to the OS X build is on my TODO list, however, it requires fixes to some underlying libraries, so it isn't likely to happen anytime soon. Its a pity that Apple provide on MTP support in their OS at all. They appear to think that if you use OS X, you would only want to use an iDevice.
Kovid, Thanks! I will stumble along using android file xfer or the content server of calibre. Just an FYI, the content server has proven to be amazingly useful for my extremely large extended family. I have convinced them, thanks to how easy you made the remote portion of Calibre, to download the program on their own home devices so they can back up their ebooks, manage their libraries, and keep their readers uncluttered. I spread the good word continuously about Calibre...

Last edited by leeper; 04-06-2013 at 02:19 PM.
leeper is offline   Reply With Quote