View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #60
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
The auto save issue has been brought up before.

There are pros and cons to it. If you have a problem, do you know how long you had it and how many levels to go back?

I think the feeling is that Sigil is aimed at pros and dedicated amateurs. If that is the case then you will be saving anyway, right? And you get to pick the time you are not saving junk, especially malformed junk because it is right in the middle of a correction.

That said, I have times when everything is going so well that I correct one chapter after another, and then go, OH%^^%&*&! because I haven't saved. Then I remember again for a while.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote