View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Another aspect to testing I'd like to know if the researchers tested/considered was the emotional impact that the reading had, what effect did reading a funny or sad or irritating piece have on the brain.

Because it seems that if a piece of writing evokes emotions then a certain 'translation' must be taking place.

BTW I can get pretty darn angry when reading history, to the point I just have to walk away from the text for a bit because it gets me so mad!!!

Yep, reading about the decision making of others and knowing how those decisions of 100 plus years ago have panned out in the current day gets me really really going, lol!!

So can't reading history have the same 'rocket-booster' effect on the brain?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote