View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #22
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
How about bundling where you buy the paper copy and the e-book as a bundle? Some authors get a permanent home on my bookshelf in paper, such as C.J. Cherryh and Terry Pratchett. But if I could get e-book bundled with the paper book, I might pay extra.
The DOJ settlement with the conspiracy publishers *explicitly* listed this as an example of things that should be allowed.
Not holding my breath, though...
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote