View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihor View Post
Are you going to make some analysis before starting (to say if you're able to do this, or not), or you're absolutely sure you'll cope with this task?

If first, would you like me to install usbNetwork hack and send you some files right now?
No, not absolutely sure. I can only speculate that the DX works similarly to other Kindles. But don't worry, I'd do an initial analysis before saying "yes" or "no".

We can start with that right now. Run the following commands using usbnetwork:

Code:
mount > /tmp/out.txt
ps wwwaux >> /tmp/out.txt
find / >> /tmp/out.txt 2>/dev/null
and send me the content of /tmp/out.txt. (You may want to look through it first; if it contains anything sensitive on the user partition, you can remove the corresponding lines; I don't care about your personal documents, just about the general layout and the system files present).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote