View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #95
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
There are definitely certain calibre metadata items I'd prefer not to have transferred to my epubs, namely some of my custom columns, but I don't know whether that could be done by a plugin or whether it would need to be in main calibre. Perhaps a checkbox for each custom column. Just an idea, but I don't know how many people would be bothered to use it.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote