Thread: No grip
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #11
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt View Post
I found some rubber "grippers" in my local Walgreens that work perfectly. They are made for the bottoms of ladies shoes, some sort of black crinkly rubber, roughly egg-shaped, a few thousandths of an inch thick and they are self-adhering (peel off a paper backing). They're about 2" by 3" and are 2 pair for $2.99. They stick nicely to the back of the Fire and make it extremely easy to keep a good grip
Good idea, you could also use grip tape. But I would hate to stick stuff to it.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote