View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #57
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboybogart View Post
...I'd like to be able to choose the screensaver, based on which book I'm going through at any given moment. Is that something doable, or just too much?
As cybmole says, for your device to detect which book you were currently reading as you switched off it would be necessary to add code to the device itself, which would, of course, be different for each manufacturer (and model???). If I was able to do it, I would, but I'm afraid it's way beyond my limited technical skills. Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboybogart View Post
Meantime, thanks for being one of those great people that helps out lesser mortals such as I.
You're very welcome, I'm glad you're finding it useful
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote