View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
Well the Video quality of Netflix is ALWAYS not so hot no matter where you stream it. I have a Roku and the HD's are OK not great but decent enough. The rest the video quality is horrible even on the best TV's.
I stream Netflix and Amazon VOD to a Panasonic HDTV and a Vizio HDTV using the TV's apps and picture quality is really good for SD and excellent for HD. However I'm on FIOS internet and have a big pipe to my house.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote