View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #31
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
here's the new direction I'm taking with the covers. The others were too dark. I think this is a lot cleaner, and easier to reproduce across the line (I have outlines for at least the next year of Finch novels )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Here are the first six titles (haven't decided on the titles for the others yet, and these might change too )

The Grey Race
The Empty Page
The Big Hurt
The Diamond Sea
The Autumn Child
The Moonlight Drive
How did I ever miss this thread? Oh, wait.... It was Thanksgiving in the USA..

I'm loving the covers and future titles... I can't wait until the Finch stories are done and I can read them. Thank you, Moejoe.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote