View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 04:14 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenflight View Post
Also I'm hoping Bookeen might have a better way of storing and searching. A flat file format is great if you can sort by Author/ Title/ Genre like on the iPod, but I didn't see any such method on the Sony. I don't want to hunt through 10 pages of titles to find one I'm looking for.
On the main menu, the "Books" item gives you a list sorted by title; the "Authors" item gives you a list sorted by author. There's no way of sorting by genre.

You can, however, (in main memory) have "Collections", which can contain anything that you want, so you could create a collection for each genre and manually put each book into the appropriate collection. That's done using the "Connect" software.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote