View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
stevenharper
Connoisseur
stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Aaaand . . . the Outer Alliance blog featured me on their web site this week. I talked about my Silent Empire books, THE SHADOW CONSPIRACY, and the unexpected difficulties of writing in a universe free of prejudice regarding sexual orientation. http://blog.outeralliance.org/ We're just getting all over the place!

stevenharper is offline   Reply With Quote