View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:51 AM   #21226
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
did you take pix?
No. Unfortunately I didn't know about the garden until we got there. I thought, because of the free tickets we got, that it was just your generic city hotel, and had no idea that it had an inner court yard. I'll go back and shoot it another day, but doubt that I'll eat lunch there again... unless someone gives us more free tickets. I really can't believe that places can charge so much money for so little food! It reminded me of bikini bathing suits; the less material the higher the cost!

EDIT: My wife and I were discussing lunch. We decided that combining our two meals, there wasn't enough content to make one decent sandwich!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 09-22-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote