View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
karthwyne
Connoisseur
karthwyne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.karthwyne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.karthwyne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.karthwyne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.karthwyne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Wifi, Kindle US
I sent this to them two days ago. Their response was quick, if not what I wanted to hear. Perhaps if we get thousands of people to request the feature... it is certainly more likely than them providing the root password or someone brute forcing it.

Quote:
Since your screensaver said it wanted to hear my thoughts:
This is my second Kindle. The K2US was given to my wife once the K3 wifi
arrived. I love the device, but the screensavers have to be the more
horrendous images devised. They are a huge negative. It is an easy software
update to allow the user to add or delete images for screensavers. PLEASE
add this to the next firmware upgrade.

Thank you,
Their response
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for writing about having an option to add and remove the screen savers on your Kindle.

I've sent your comments to the Kindle team. They're always looking for ways to improve our Kindle offerings and may be able to make these features available in the future.

Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service we provide, and we're glad you took time to write to us.

Thanks for your interest in Amazon Kindle.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

If no, please click here:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

Best regards,

Hima V
Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account
karthwyne is offline   Reply With Quote